Saturday 9 March 2013

I2C Scratching my head

Back in the swing of the development after a time away and now scratching my head!

To recap, where am I ... sensors!!!!  Sensors are everything so the lovely drone knows what is happening.

The problem is that I need loads of sensors and not enough ports on my Gadgeteer board to connect them all.  The cunning plan is to network them together with the I2C protocol.


I'm having a big problem though :(

I just cannot get the a single sensor to talk to the Gadgeteer board!  


Not sure what to do next.

I've double checked the soldering, all good.  I've ensured the wiring is correct, all good.  Resistors on the I2C and Clock lines are good.  The C# code module code is super simple and no joy.

I think I'll have to buy an I2C Gadgeteer component just to check the module code is correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment